About Me

My photo
I am 27 years old, a wife, a mom, a sister, a newish home owner, a daughter, and a best friend. I am in the process of becoming a self proclaimed photographer, interior designer, and a chef. I want nothing more than to always remember the most positive and precious things in my life. I am very blessed to have such wonderful memories and my brain is to busy to remember them all. Blogging is my way to share and never forget.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sushi Maker

 

Today marks a very exciting moment for me! I made homemade sushi!! 

I love sushi!

 

I had no idea out much of each ingredient to put into the sushi, so that could use some tweeking but I have to say.. I’d give myself a 7.. it also needs some spicy mayo or something..

 

DSC_6183

I used Seaweed, sushi rice, shrimp, and avocado (pretty simple and blandish.. like I said, it needs sauce)

DSC_6184

 

 

DSC_6187

Thank you sister for the bamboo roll, rice spoon, and sushi tray!

DSC_6190

Spread the rice on the seaweed.. make sure you wet your fingers so the rice doesn’t stick

 

DSC_6193

Add the veggies and protein in a vertical line.
(I need way more avocado and shrimp.. if it looks like to much, add more.. it isn’t too much)

DSC_6194

and roll

DSC_6195

sharp knife, wet the blade, slice, SERVE

DSC_6196

I am proud!

10 – 1 point (not enough stuffing) – 1 point (needs spicy mayo) –1 point (I want the rice on the outside) = 7 points!!

No comments:

Post a Comment