About Me

My photo
I am 27 years old, a wife, a mom, a sister, a newish home owner, a daughter, and a best friend. I am in the process of becoming a self proclaimed photographer, interior designer, and a chef. I want nothing more than to always remember the most positive and precious things in my life. I am very blessed to have such wonderful memories and my brain is to busy to remember them all. Blogging is my way to share and never forget.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Glazed Skillet Shrimp

The recipe I used called this dish BBQ Shrimp. This is not what I thought of when I ate it. Actually when I made it I knew it wasn't even close to BBQ. I make my own bbq sauce so I know what goes into bbq sauces. This I will just call a glaze.


Glazed Skillet Shrimp*1 tablespoon of butter
*1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
*    cup of fat free Italian dressing
*1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
*14 peeled tail-on thawed shrimp
*1 lemon wedge

Mix the first four ingredients in a bowl. Pour into a skillet and bring to a boil on medium heat.
Add shrimp to skillet and cook shrimp to preferred "doneness"
I flipped the shrimp once in the skillet
Cut lemon into wedges and serve

Great dish for an appetizer, part of a seafood or steak meal, or just as a small light lunch.








No comments:

Post a Comment