About Me

My photo
I am 27 years old, a wife, a mom, a sister, a newish home owner, a daughter, and a best friend. I am in the process of becoming a self proclaimed photographer, interior designer, and a chef. I want nothing more than to always remember the most positive and precious things in my life. I am very blessed to have such wonderful memories and my brain is to busy to remember them all. Blogging is my way to share and never forget.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

 Breakfast Burrito
freezer/on the go



6-10 eggs, depending on how many you are making
breakfast sausage
onions/mushrooms/toppings
cheese


I used 6 eggs and made 10 burritos
I scramble the eggs in a cup then pour them in the skillet on med/high
I flip them like pancakes 


I slice the "pancaked" eggs in strips
this is actually how my chica eats her eggs, she dips the slices


cook your breakfast sausage and cut up into pieces
add onion/peppers/mushrooms/ whatever else youd like 


place all ingredients and wrap the tortillas up

 wrap in seran wrap individually
put in freezer 


pull out in the morning and heat in the microwave. with the seran wrap will make them soft, without the wrap makes them not so soft. You can put them in the fridge the night before to take less time in the microwave

serve with salsa or hotsauce

Husband loves them! He eats a sonic burrito everymorning until now..


No comments:

Post a Comment