About Me

My photo
I am 27 years old, a wife, a mom, a sister, a newish home owner, a daughter, and a best friend. I am in the process of becoming a self proclaimed photographer, interior designer, and a chef. I want nothing more than to always remember the most positive and precious things in my life. I am very blessed to have such wonderful memories and my brain is to busy to remember them all. Blogging is my way to share and never forget.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ewww ... BaNaNaS

As most of you know, I do not like bananas. It took me about 1 year to even be able to cut them/touch them/peel them for my chica.EWW.. the smell, taste, and feel of them. I can not handle it. I have learned though, I can wash my hands afterwards. Plus, miss chica loves them.

So now, 3 years later, I have started to make different things with bananas. This one I thought for sure would be a winner. It wasnt. At least, not the day I made them. Chica is funny like that, she says she doesnt like a food but yet eats them right up. I think she liked them.. I didn't taste them

All you need is bananas, coconut oil, honey, lemon, and a crock pot..


Cut 3 bananas up in slices


put 1 tbls coconut oil in the crockpot


add 3 tbls honey to the bananas


squeeze 1/2 a lemons juice and let cook for about 1 hour 30 mins on low


sprinkle Cinnamon on them, and eat up

No comments:

Post a Comment