About Me

My photo
I am 27 years old, a wife, a mom, a sister, a newish home owner, a daughter, and a best friend. I am in the process of becoming a self proclaimed photographer, interior designer, and a chef. I want nothing more than to always remember the most positive and precious things in my life. I am very blessed to have such wonderful memories and my brain is to busy to remember them all. Blogging is my way to share and never forget.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Back at it..

Meal Plan.. back in action.. 

yes, I am back in the kitchen. After a long pause as a self proclaimed "chef".. I am back at it.

I have a few new things going on in the kitchen this week. Get ready for them! Ill post when I make them but for now Ill give you a few peeks into what I will be cooking!

Strawberry & Chocolate Nachos (dessert)

Lemon Tilapia w/ Baked green bean fries & roasted garlic sauce

 
Roasted Chicken w/ Eggplant Fries

Avocado Crisps w/ well.. not sure yet, but I love avocado.. and anything with crisp sounds good to me!

And the usual.. although I have not cooked any of these since before May:

Chili (Zak is cooking Chili)

Flauntas (usual recipe)

Taco Soup (usual recipe)

No comments:

Post a Comment