About Me

My photo
I am 27 years old, a wife, a mom, a sister, a newish home owner, a daughter, and a best friend. I am in the process of becoming a self proclaimed photographer, interior designer, and a chef. I want nothing more than to always remember the most positive and precious things in my life. I am very blessed to have such wonderful memories and my brain is to busy to remember them all. Blogging is my way to share and never forget.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hey good lookin...



Over the past week, I have found myself back in the kitchen. Nothing major or fancy though.




Buffalo Chicken Egg rolls


This wing master garlic parmesan is the BEST wing sauce ever! We got it on our trip to Gatlinburg
















Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls

*cooked shredded chicken, amount depends on how much you are making
I used 2 1/2 of the breast pictured up top.
*hot sauce or buffalo sauce to taste/liking
*fresh blue cheese
*pack of egg rolls pastry
*slaw, broccoli slaw, or celery chopped up
I made half with slaw and half just chicken/blue cheese


Cook chicken if not already cooked and shred it 
put in a bowl and mix with hot sauce to taste
place egg rolls out on clean smooth surface
place about 1 tbls slaw on corner
place about 2 tbls of chicken mixture on slaw
place blue cheese on chicken mixture
flip the end over the mixture pointing to the middle of the egg roll
flip one side over and then the other side
flip upwards one time
wet the top corner with finger and water
flip corner down to seal
(make an envelope)
bake on 375 for 18 mins or until crunchy

** note, these did not taste as good as they look. I ended up taking apart the egg rolls and just eating the chicken. I would not give up on them, I just think I need to tweek it a little. Maybe use a different type of egg roll .. not sure but I would give it a 4 or 5 star.. 


No comments:

Post a Comment