About Me

My photo
I am 27 years old, a wife, a mom, a sister, a newish home owner, a daughter, and a best friend. I am in the process of becoming a self proclaimed photographer, interior designer, and a chef. I want nothing more than to always remember the most positive and precious things in my life. I am very blessed to have such wonderful memories and my brain is to busy to remember them all. Blogging is my way to share and never forget.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Baked Veggies


 

Like I have said before, I am not a fan of cooked veggies. With this said, I may have just found a dish that changes my mind on that. I was so excited to eat this after I cooked it that I {once again} forgot the after picture.. but try it out anyways.. trust me.. YUMMY!

 

BAKED VEGGIES

Zucchini
Squash
Sweet Potato
Garlic powder
Minced Onion or chopped onion
EVOO
Cheese
*EXTRA TOUCH* I also added laughing cow wedge cheese because it is wonderful to cook with

  1. Preheat 350*
  2. Slice your veggies in thin slices {I also peeled my veggies because I enjoy using the peeler I have.. but it is not a must}
  3. Mix garlic, onion, and dab of EVOO in the bottom of your baking dish
  4. Place veggies in pan
  5. Add your laughing cow wedge cut in to chunks at this point if you are using the laughing cow cheese
  6. Sprinkle spices (I sprinkled garlic on top and mined onion, then added some parsley)
  7. Cover and bake for 15 mins
  8. Take out, add cheese and recover
  9. Let stand (while covered) so cheese melts
  10. Serve or Eat our of the pot if you cant wait.. like me

Photo Apr 23, 4 53 37 PMPhoto Apr 23, 5 01 19 PM

Results:

AMAZING. AMAZING AMAZING.. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! I will be making this weekly, if not daily.. I ate it with my almond crusted chicken fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment