About Me

My photo
I am 27 years old, a wife, a mom, a sister, a newish home owner, a daughter, and a best friend. I am in the process of becoming a self proclaimed photographer, interior designer, and a chef. I want nothing more than to always remember the most positive and precious things in my life. I am very blessed to have such wonderful memories and my brain is to busy to remember them all. Blogging is my way to share and never forget.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Feta Stuffed Zucchini

 

Recently I have found a love for Zucchini. I mean I love it. RAW. Not cooked. Although I have been working on acquiring a taste for it half raw/half cooked. Meaning, I don’t cook it long enough to get mushy but it is cooked enough to taste different and be hot.

 

Feta Stuffed Zucchini Cups

Zucchini
Feta
Parsley
Garlic powder
Wine Vinegar
EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
Any other add-ons: bacon, tomato, carrots, etc.

 

  1. Preheat oven 350*
  2. Cup Zucchini into large slices
  3. Scoop out center with melon scooper or small spoon
  4. Cover pan with foil and spray with cooking spray
  5. Mix together ingredients
  6. I did not measure each ingredient, I did it to taste
  7. Stuff cups with the feta
  8. Bake for 15 mins, or until desired texture

Photo Apr 24, 7 50 58 PM

Photo Apr 24, 7 50 43 PM

Photo Apr 24, 8 03 24 PM

 

Review..

I was not a fan of these. It was the feta that didn’t set in my mouth right. I am sure this would be good with some other type of cheese or stuffing (tonight I am using meat to stuff them with) but as for this dish, I will not be cooking it again with feta cheese. {I did make myself eat half of it though}

No comments:

Post a Comment