About Me

My photo
I am 27 years old, a wife, a mom, a sister, a newish home owner, a daughter, and a best friend. I am in the process of becoming a self proclaimed photographer, interior designer, and a chef. I want nothing more than to always remember the most positive and precious things in my life. I am very blessed to have such wonderful memories and my brain is to busy to remember them all. Blogging is my way to share and never forget.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Stuffed Peppers #2

I didn't really have a recipe for this one. I just put the things in it that Zak and I like.

1 cup rice (Mady wanted just plain rice so we cooked extra)
Lean Meat
Peppers with the tops cut off and the seeds/inside cleaned out
Onion
I have salt in the picture to hold the meat up but I didnt use salt
Worstchire sauce
Garlic powder
Cheese

Cook the rice according to package directions
Cook the meat, add onions, wors. sauce, and garlic. Toss around and let it cook/simmer
Stir the meat and the rice together once rice is cooked
(I actually added rice to the meat mixtrue and not meat the the rice pot)
Add the amount of rice/meat to your desire
stuff the pepper
for the Husband, I put cheese at the bottom then stuffed and then added cheese on top
Bake at 350 for 15 mins (or until it looks done)

SERVE




No comments:

Post a Comment