About Me

My photo
I am 27 years old, a wife, a mom, a sister, a newish home owner, a daughter, and a best friend. I am in the process of becoming a self proclaimed photographer, interior designer, and a chef. I want nothing more than to always remember the most positive and precious things in my life. I am very blessed to have such wonderful memories and my brain is to busy to remember them all. Blogging is my way to share and never forget.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Barbecue Pork Sandwiches

Ingredients:
2 to 3 lbs lean chuck roast or bottom round
1 1/2 cups of ketchup
1/4 cup backed brown sugar
1/4 cup wine vinegar
2 tbls spicy mustard
1 tbls worcestershire sauce
1 tsp liquid smoke flavoring
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder

Direcetions:
Place beef roast in crockpot. Combine remaning ingredients in a bowl and then pour over roast. Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours.
Remove roast and shred the meat
Place shreded meat back in slowcooker, stir meat
The serve on toasted buns with extra sauce if desired

Note:
The wine vinegar makes a huge difference
Liquid smoke is pretty intense so do not over measure. I actually added less than 1 tsp








No comments:

Post a Comment