About Me

My photo
I am 27 years old, a wife, a mom, a sister, a newish home owner, a daughter, and a best friend. I am in the process of becoming a self proclaimed photographer, interior designer, and a chef. I want nothing more than to always remember the most positive and precious things in my life. I am very blessed to have such wonderful memories and my brain is to busy to remember them all. Blogging is my way to share and never forget.

Monday, March 21, 2011

March 21st-25th

Goat Cheese Aspargus Pasta
* Goat cheese is made of 100% goat milk unlike other cheeses. Example: Feta cheese has only 30% goat milk and 70% sheep milk. I did not know that sheep had milk. At least I never thought about it. Actually cheese are made of buffalo, cow, sheep, and goat milk.

Pork Tenderloin Flautas
*Flautas is the mexican word for taquito. In mexico a taquito is a taco that is half the size. It is a tortilla folded in half filled with meat. A Flautas is a tortilla rolled up. It is usually fried although mine will be baked.

Mushroom Beef Stew (Crockpot)
*Wild mushrooms are the best type to cook with. They add more flavor than other mushrooms. If you choose to go out and pick your own mushrooms (I am not that brave of a chef) Be careful. Mushrooms can be poisonius. There are many ways mushrooms can be cooked.

Italian Sausage Soup (Crockpot)
*We all know that we do not like to hear what sausage is made of but first check this article out about sausage. It is actually things I did not know.  It will make you want to read the package before you buy it! So now we are left wondering what sausage to choose when we just want that horribly sounding good tasting sausage. Well, turkey of course is going to be better. Here's some better answers to what should I choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment